Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+...should I apply?

tag
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+...should I apply?

@distantarray wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just happened after I submitted an online application as well.  Seems like they wouldn't offer the option to add an authorized user if the application was going to be denied.

that was my impression, but i guess they get manual review of the account after probably so probably pre-approved we'll see though

so bs got any word from them yet?

Yes, I got the card a few days ago.  I phoned the automated line soon after the app, and after three days was told I was approved.  I also then spoke to a rep to make sure it was the Cash Plus, after lots of stories about people getting the other card instead.

Message 31 of 40
distantarray
Established Contributor

congrats! this sounds promising =) if I get this card I'm Freezing my accounts lmao

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 32 of 40
ssmith891
New Contributor

I got the 5-7 day message. Should I wait or call for recon?
Message 33 of 40
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@ssmith891 wrote:

almost EVERYONE that applies that is later approved for this us bank card gets the "your application is under review reply"

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 34 of 40
Ron1
Super Contributor

They still have the link to apply for the card. Here it is:

https://apply.usbank.com/apply/gettingStarted.html

Ron.

Message 35 of 40
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

@ssmith891 wrote:

almost EVERYONE that applies that is later approved for this us bank card gets the "your application is under review reply"

+1. 2 people so far have gotten instant approvals for this card, but they seem to be quite rare otherwise.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 36 of 40
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

They still have the link to apply for the card. Here it is:

https://apply.usbank.com/apply/gettingStarted.html

Ron.

That link won't always work. Instead use the following links:

How to Apply tab:

https://www.usbank.com/credit-cards/cash-plus-signature.html#tabs-4

Direct link to app: 

https://apply.usbank.com/apply/apply.html?PRODUCT_ID=05&LOCATION_CODE=8069&SOURCE_CODE=13013

Message 37 of 40
dac1
Established Member

Got an instant approval for the Cash+ signature yesterday.  Applied online.  $13,500 Limit 14.9% with 776 Equifax Fico Score .  They pulled Equifax.

Message 38 of 40
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i was approved but received their lowest apr. 13.99  i wonder how many were approved with that apr to start.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 39 of 40
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Guess I got lucky.  When I converted my Flexperks over to the Cash+ my apr remained at 9.24%

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 40 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.