Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash + website question

tag
severine
Contributor

US Bank Cash + website question

Earlier this evening I was logging on the US Bank website to make sure that the my payment from yesterday went through. I did a PIF (around $900) and can't find a record anywhere on the website that I made a payment although I am certain i did. It hasn't hit my bank yet, and the payment is due Monday. The system also didn't send me an email notification. Do those of you that have an account with them know where to look?

Amex PR Gold NPSL | Amex BCP 16.5k| Amex Delta Gold Skymiles 14.9k | Amex BSP 5k | Discover 12.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred 11.9k | Chase Freedom 12k | Chase Sapphire Preferred 12k | US Bank Cash + Visa 13k | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Signature Visa 9.5k | M and T Bank Visa 10.9k | FICO TU 784 EQ 768 EX 784
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash + website question

it doesnt show up right away. and i dont get email notifications

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 2 of 11
ottergo4
Contributor

US Bank seems to be a good bank, but their website is antiquated. Slow to update, no pending transactions, no running balance.

Message 3 of 11
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Try looking on their mobile site:

http://m.usbank.com/

(Same login and password)

This does show pending transactions and payments, making it a mystery why they don't do this on their main site!

Message 4 of 11
severine
Contributor

Thanks for the help!

Amex PR Gold NPSL | Amex BCP 16.5k| Amex Delta Gold Skymiles 14.9k | Amex BSP 5k | Discover 12.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred 11.9k | Chase Freedom 12k | Chase Sapphire Preferred 12k | US Bank Cash + Visa 13k | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Signature Visa 9.5k | M and T Bank Visa 10.9k | FICO TU 784 EQ 768 EX 784
Message 5 of 11
meesh6036
Contributor

Don't mean to bump an old thread, but I searched for this because my payments take forever with USBank. I can't see "Same Day" payments on the mobile app any way I try to look at them. They never post same day, either. :-(

Starting Score: Low 500's (2011)
Current Score:My Fico - 661
NFCU cashRewards 17.5k | NFCU GoRewards 14k |Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (USBank) 1k | Best Buy 2.8k | Walmart 1450 | Target 300 | Amazon 2.1k | CareCredit 2.6k | Macy's 1.5k | Macy's Furniture 3.5k | Lowe's 3k | Discover It 1.8k
Message 6 of 11
Dustink
Valued Contributor

So, why not just wait until they post?

The Cash+ is NPSL so it doesn't really matter. 

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

A total mind blowing website is coming. A mock up showed up today, Tuesday, November 26, 2013. It is going to be awesome!
Message 8 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Let's hope so...lol... Hopefully, it'll knock my socks off!

Message 9 of 11
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

To my surprise, a link on their (old) website:

U.S. Bank Ranked Number One for Overall Customer Experience in Keynote Study of Credit Card Websites  (http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=117565&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1660436&highlight=)

How can that be!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.