Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

US Bank Cash+

I noticed that they only have apply in branch for this card.. I live in Florida would there be any where around that to get this card?

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+

You can apply over the phone. YMMV

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 50
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@xgac12x wrote:

I noticed that they only have apply in branch for this card.. I live in Florida would there be any where around that to get this card?

This has been discussed a bit on the boards.  I believe one poster was able to call in and get his app approved but most have indicated they did not receive the Cash+ cc.  

YMMV

Message 3 of 50
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

US Bank Cash+ is popular! Smiley Indifferent Why do you have to apply in branches?

Message 4 of 50
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

US Bank Cash+ is popular! Smiley Indifferent Why do you have to apply in branches?

In the original form, it appears that the Cash Plus was unprofitable for US Bank  (no caps on 5% earning, no cap on $25 bonuses, easy to use categories and enhancements for having a banking relationship).   So, when they changed it, they made lots of changes to reduce "abuse".  And one of these things was to make it branch only, making it harder to get a huge number of applications from all over the internet.  I assume they feel happier controlling the number of new cards this way.

Message 5 of 50
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

I applied for mine online....

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 6 of 50
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

You can apply over the phone. YMMV

Yeah I know of 3 or 4 members that got the card over the phone! I have been looking into the card myself . Good luck if you app

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 7 of 50
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Swapmeet wrote:

And you live within their footprint.  I don't think you would have had an issue since there's a US bank on every corner in So Ca. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 50
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

And you live within their footprint.  I don't think you would have had an issue since there's a US bank on every corner in So Ca. Smiley Wink

No doubt.....There is literally a US bank like 4 blocks from my house--though I've never been in it...

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 9 of 50
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Swapmeet wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

No doubt.....There is literally a US bank like 4 blocks from my house--though I've never been in it...

Yep, one in the grocery store and a standalone branch right across the street.  Go figure. 

Message 10 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.