Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Credit products

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Credit products

Greetings all!

I am interested in Graduating my US Bank HD secured Visa. I heard they do not graduate anymore, and that I'll need to start a new product. Does anyone have any favorite US Bank products?

I'm trying to get the lowest APR after any introductory offer, but don't plan to carry a balance. I do not have a balance to transfer, so those perks don't apply to me.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Credit products

How does your overall credit profile look? Scores? As you may already know US Bank is very conservative. Interested in cash back or just a straight no frills card?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm inbetween 680-690 via my fico. I'll take cash back, because why not. Hahaha.

I've been with them for 2 years on the secured Harley Davidson card, and never missed a payment. I checked out their prequal site and it suggested a cash back card and a platnium card. I was leaning towards the platnium because it gave 0% for 12 months vs the other cards 9.

I know they have an unsecured HD card, but honestly, that doesn't matter to me. They reason I went with HD secured is because there was no AF.

Message 3 of 5
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Well if the zero percent is attractive to you then go for the platinum. The cash plus card is ok but if you dont qualify they will downgrade it to cash rewards and that's just a blah 1% card. US Bank doesn't have the most interesting lineup of cards out there, are you considering any other banks or just set on staying with US Bank?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need more accounts, so I figure since I'm trying to close my secured card, I'll get a different US bank card that is unsecured. I have a Chase Freedom that I was approved for, but don't really want to do a full app spree. Mostly because I fear denial.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.