hoodun

US Bank Hard Pull

Does anyone know the US ?Bank address to dispute a credit inquiry? They did a hard pull on my report after a credit increase request, though I received a notice saying that I do not qualify because m y account is less than 6 months old. So then why did they pull my credit?

I cannot find the address to send a dispute to on CreditKarma. I would rather not pay for another service. 

Thanks for any help in the credit war. 

Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: US Bank Hard Pull

hoodun wrote:

Does anyone know the US ?Bank address to dispute a credit inquiry? They did a hard pull on my report after a credit increase request, though I received a notice saying that I do not qualify because m y account is less than 6 months old. So then why did they pull my credit?

I cannot find the address to send a dispute to on CreditKarma. I would rather not pay for another service. 

Thanks for any help in the credit war. 

Should be right on denial letter.

Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 653 Barclay, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Super Contributor
enharu

I don't think you have a chance for the dispute. You did seek credit after all, so the inquiry was valid. Pretty stupid, but its how the system works
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Valued Contributor
navigatethis12

I just went through this same dumbness with them. The rude woman said that if it's less than six months they look at the credit report and it may override it, which makes no sense. A "supervisor" looked at it and gave the same reason, "account less than six months old". I don't feel like dealing with it anymore, so I left it alone. Good luck to you, though.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+