cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Hard Pull

tag
hoodun

US Bank Hard Pull

Does anyone know the US ?Bank address to dispute a credit inquiry? They did a hard pull on my report after a credit increase request, though I received a notice saying that I do not qualify because m y account is less than 6 months old. So then why did they pull my credit?

I cannot find the address to send a dispute to on CreditKarma. I would rather not pay for another service. 

Thanks for any help in the credit war. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: US Bank Hard Pull

@hoodun wrote:

Does anyone know the US ?Bank address to dispute a credit inquiry? They did a hard pull on my report after a credit increase request, though I received a notice saying that I do not qualify because m y account is less than 6 months old. So then why did they pull my credit?

I cannot find the address to send a dispute to on CreditKarma. I would rather not pay for another service. 

Thanks for any help in the credit war. 

Should be right on denial letter.

Message 2 of 4
enharu
Super Contributor

I don't think you have a chance for the dispute. You did seek credit after all, so the inquiry was valid. Pretty stupid, but its how the system works
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 4
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

I just went through this same dumbness with them. The rude woman said that if it's less than six months they look at the credit report and it may override it, which makes no sense. A "supervisor" looked at it and gave the same reason, "account less than six months old". I don't feel like dealing with it anymore, so I left it alone. Good luck to you, though.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.