Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank (NEW) Pre-Qualify check?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank (NEW) Pre-Qualify check?

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

So, anybody bite on one yet and care to pass along those results? Smiley Very Happy

They just mailed a preapproval couple of weeks ago for the Cash+ with a lousy APR. No sir.

mahraja did I believe a few days ago in the approval section.  The Jack and Master all trades person as the rest of us are just students and just learning Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 20
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

I got the prequalify and was approved for a Cash +. This was about a week and a half ago. Good luck
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 12 of 20
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

OP, don't keep us in suspense, pull the trigger. Smiley Very Happy

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 13 of 20
Bone35
Regular Contributor

@irunfromcredit wrote:
I got the prequalify and was approved for a Cash +. This was about a week and a half ago. Good luck

Nice!   Was it instant and at the APR stated on the pre-qualified page?

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am showing a few prequalified cards. Not that their cards interest me but it is nice to see more prequalified cards are available for me. 

Message 15 of 20
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

@Bone35 wrote:

@irunfromcredit wrote:

Nice!   Was it instant and at the APR stated on the pre-qualified page?

Hi and thanks. I actually was approved for two of their cards. And when I did the prequalify I was prequalified for three cards. The first app I tried was under the prequalify, but the site went wonky, so I reapplied. Was approved.  The second app, I applied with the prequalify and was approved under the prequalify promo and with the specified APR. As for the first approval, I was not approved under the prequalify promo, but I took a screen shot of the promo, sent it and waiting to hear back if they will honor the promo. The approval was not instant on either one of the apps, it took about 36 hours to approve. I was approved for $15k  on each card and one hard pull. I should note, US Bank recently purchased my mortgage last month so I think I am considered having a "relationship" with them despite it being less than a month old.  Score they pulled was TU 748 at the time of first app. I say go for it.  Good Luck!

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 16 of 20
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@CC i broke this solid APR and new site news long ago pal and yes there are few things that i can do are not very common here so yes i agree with your statement US bank approval was nothing special 4th Navy CARD is coming up in few days hopefully ...Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 17 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Mahraja wrote:

@Anonymous i broke this solid APR and new site news long ago pal and yes there are few things that i can do are not very common here so yes i agree with your statement US bank approval was nothing special 4th Navy CARD is coming up in few days hopefully ...Smiley Tongue

Get the flagship up to 80k then we can talkSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

@Anonymous i broke this solid APR and new site news long ago pal and yes there are few things that i can do are not very common here so yes i agree with your statement US bank approval was nothing special 4th Navy CARD is coming up in few days hopefully ...Smiley Tongue

Just a suggestion. Might want to ease up on the boasting.  Whatever you think you have or can do, someone here has done more.  It's one thing to post your accomplishment/approvals and be proud of them but when you start suggesting that you're better than others, it's not very flattering .

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to do my gardening lol tempting but I'll stay in the garden. Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.