Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank PC FlexPerks to Cash+ Visa

tag
solstice00
Regular Contributor

Re: US Bank PC FlexPerks to Cash+ Visa

I already have the cash+ so I PC'ed the college credit card (I mean right now !!!) that I had for 2 years into the Flexperks Travel Rewards Visa signature.

(Now whoever said that you need a credit limit of atleast $5000 to PC into the signature is incorrect.Mine only had 300 as a limit and she completed the PC process(with a new account number)

i checked online and found that it has not yet been updated and my old account number still shows. Maybe it takes a day or two just like credit limit increase.

She said the Travel Rewards signature is the hIghest card that USBANK offers and then comes the cash+ signature. I asked why does the cash+ signature doesn't have the online application button. She said that there has been some changes to the cash+ rewards and USBANK changed them to attract its banking customers.  i said it sure did attract me.

She laughed.

It just depends upon the CR and how polite you are. 

And someone mentioned that The Travel Rewards is a better card than the Visa signature. I wholeheartedly agree.

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 11 of 30
durham
Established Member

I think I will stop by the branch and talk to the banker about the PC some time this week. 

Message 12 of 30
Dustink
Valued Contributor

deleted

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 13 of 30
rustystick
New Contributor

@solstice00 wrote:

I already have the cash+ so I PC'ed the college credit card (I mean right now !!!) that I had for 2 years into the Flexperks Travel Rewards Visa signature.

(Now whoever said that you need a credit limit of atleast $5000 to PC into the signature is incorrect.Mine only had 300 as a limit and she completed the PC process(with a new account number)

i checked online and found that it has not yet been updated and my old account number still shows. Maybe it takes a day or two just like credit limit increase.

She said the Travel Rewards signature is the hIghest card that USBANK offers and then comes the cash+ signature. I asked why does the cash+ signature doesn't have the online application button. She said that there has been some changes to the cash+ rewards and USBANK changed them to attract its banking customers.  i said it sure did attract me.

She laughed.

And someone mentioned that The Travel Rewards is a better card than the Visa signature. I wholeheartedly agree.

please let me know if they gave you a cli or not (if so hp or sp)

i have a 1500 cash rewards with them looking for the flex perks travel or cash+ atm... (currently 10 mos old.. might wait for 12mo old to ask)

CSP 10k 0 Discover It 7.8k AmazonVisa 3k Freedom 1500 US Bank Cash Rewards 1500 BofA123 3300 SallieMae 3800
Message 14 of 30
solstice00
Regular Contributor

Dustink wrote:

solstice00 wrote:

She laughed.

I highly doubt you got the Cash+ with a $300 limit. Either you got a CLI then the PC, or you got just the 1% cash back card.

I didn't say I PC'ed to the cash+ signature with 300 limit. 
I PC'ed my old college credit card to The Flexperks Travel Rewards. I verified it twice. It is the flexperks Travel rewards signature. 
Now I am not so sure whether my credit limit will also change with the account number. I sure hope so.
But until now I still the old account number online. And the same 300 limit.
(I called to expedite the card and they said that it will cost me 25$)

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 15 of 30
solstice00
Regular Contributor

Rusty- I would suggest going ahead with the PC' first.

And no HP whatsoever.

I have never been HP'ed for cli/PC unless I am applying for a brand new card(such was the case when I applied for the cash+ via phone)

Oh and everything will transfer to the new account.

Only the new account number will change.

Message 16 of 30
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@solstice00 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@solstice00 wrote:

She laughed.

I highly doubt you got the Cash+ with a $300 limit. Either you got a CLI then the PC, or you got just the 1% cash back card.

I didn't say I PC'ed to the cash+ signature with 300 limit. 
I PC'ed my old college credit card to The Flexperks Travel Rewards. I verified it twice. It is the flexperks Travel rewards signature. 
Now I am not so sure whether my credit limit will also change with the account number. I sure hope so.
But until now I still the old account number online. And the same 300 limit.
(I called to expedite the card and they said that it will cost me 25$)

Minimum limit for travel rewards is $5,000.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 17 of 30
durham
Established Member

So I called the branch today they told me to apply for the Cash+ card because they cannot PC to this card. I said no thanks.
Message 18 of 30
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@solstice00 wrote:

She laughed.

Keep in mind they are both Visa Signature.

Message 19 of 30
Dustink
Valued Contributor

solstice00

How was the online application process for the Cash+?

Re: This post

Also:

"(Now whoever said that you need a credit limit of at least $5000 to PC into the signature is incorrect. Mine only had 300 as a limit and she completed the PC process(with a new account number)"

You must have a $5,000 limit to PC to either the Cash+ or Travel Signature. The only process for a PC on an account with a limit as low as that is to CLI via HP. Then go through the PC process. The same rep will handle both steps, but you have to be talking to somebody higher than an entry level rep. A supervisor or manager can get in touch with underwriting via internal email to take care of it.

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.