Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank PC and CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank PC and CLI

I have two US Bank cards. I have personal and business account with them with about 18000 floating in them.

First card: I received iisa Platinum offersa Platinum offer in the mail in December 2016 and applied and got $1500

Second card: I applied for Cash+ on March 17 and got another $1500 limit with Visa Signature card

Today I called to PC my Platinum and customer rep said I have an offer for Cash 365 Amex or another Cash+. I chose Amex one as I wanted 1.5% on everything. I asked if I would be reviewed for CLI she said I may or may not. I asked if they could CLI without HP she said she will have to try and she doesn't have any way of knowing if it will be HP or SP. I asked when they review accounts for Auto CLI, she said every 6 months. 

I am hoping that they increase my limit upon issuing new card.

Has anyone been able to get CLI during the product change? I have two months until my 6 months, but I don't want to wait that longSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank PC and CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

I have two US Bank cards. I have personal and business account with them with about 18000 floating in them.

First card: I received iisa Platinum offersa Platinum offer in the mail in December 2016 and applied and got $1500

Second card: I applied for Cash+ on March 17 and got another $1500 limit with Visa Signature card

Today I called to PC my Platinum and customer rep said I have an offer for Cash 365 Amex or another Cash+. I chose Amex one as I wanted 1.5% on everything. I asked if I would be reviewed for CLI she said I may or may not. I asked if they could CLI without HP she said she will have to try and she doesn't have any way of knowing if it will be HP or SP. I asked when they review accounts for Auto CLI, she said every 6 months. 

Has anyone been able to get CLI during the product change? I have two months until my 6 months, but I don't want to wait that longSmiley Happy

Was there a chance to take a CLI instead of a new account? 

I've seen members post in the forums that $1500 CLI requests have resulted in no HP. I don't know if it's still true, since I don't have a US Bank account. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank PC and CLI

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Was there a chance to take a CLI instead of a new account? 

I've seen members post in the forums that $1500 CLI requests have resulted in no HP. I don't know if it's still true, since I don't have a US Bank account. 

She said I have an offer to upgrade to Cash 365 or Cash+. Didn't say anything about CLI. I asked only after upgrade was done. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.