Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank PC

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank PC

Least the HP wasn't in vain if some of the limit was moved and should get another cash+ out of it.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another update:

I got the credit limit adjust between the two cards (showed up on Friday).  Finally got around to calling today, and sure enough, Cash+ was one of the options.  Took only about 30 seconds on the phone with the CSR, and he said it will be in mailbox in 10 business days.

Honestly, it seems way too easy.  I said:  "I'd like to PC to Cash+".  He said, "Sure thing, it's one of the options.  Let me put that in for you...Ok, you'll have the card in 10 days."  I was expecting something more complicated.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new Cash+!  Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Another update:

I got the credit limit adjust between the two cards (showed up on Friday).  Finally got around to calling today, and sure enough, Cash+ was one of the options.  Took only about 30 seconds on the phone with the CSR, and he said it will be in mailbox in 10 business days.

Honestly, it seems way too easy.  I said:  "I'd like to PC to Cash+".  He said, "Sure thing, it's one of the options.  Let me put that in for you...Ok, you'll have the card in 10 days."  I was expecting something more complicated.

Congrats on the Cash +. I have had similar issues with U.S. Bank and how they always go by what the computer says. What I was told is basically once you are approved for one Cash +, then any card that has the necessary CL and is eligible for a PC is automatically eligible for a Cash +. 

On the other hand, it seems that if you were never approved for the Cash + directly, they will not PC any of your other cards no matter the usage, age, LOC, etc. 

Congrats again ! 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.