Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank PC

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

US Bank PC

Alright so my DS and father have a joint acct with US Bank its the Sport Chalet VISA Platinum w/ a CL of $3000 once they request a CL to $5000 OR $6000 it will then qualify for Sport Chalet VISA SIgnature. SO my question is could it be PC to US Bank Cash + or does that only apply for the Cash Rewards. 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank PC

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Alright so my DS and father have a joint acct with US Bank its the Sport Chalet VISA Platinum w/ a CL of $3000 once they request a CL to $5000 OR $6000 it will then qualify for Sport Chalet VISA SIgnature. SO my question is could it be PC to US Bank Cash + or does that only apply for the Cash Rewards. 

It mainly applies to the Cash Rewards CC but some of the other US Bank CC products do qualify for PC, such as the Standard Platinum CC, FlexPerks CC, etc.  For the most part, US Bank is very flexible with their customers provided you have a good history with them.  Typically, they may suggest that once once the $5K is reached to let the account cycle for a few months and make sure there's good usage to warrant the PC, then you can contact them to determine if the account is elegible.

Message 2 of 3
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank PC

Thanks we will do that, so do you think that it could be PC to any other US Bank CC that isnt the Cash +. For Ex Flex Select Rewards?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.