Regular Contributor
tengtengvn

US Bank Platinum CLI

US Bank CC with $6000 CL. It had been 6 months so called in for a CLI. I was asking for $10000.

The rep told me she can raise it to $8000 immediately then I would have to wait for their credit department to review the request for $10000.

She asked few more incomes, employer questions. When she submitted it, their system showed I'm approved for $10000 CL effects immediately.

"Sir, do you accept it?"

WOW... Gotta love US Bank.

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Established Contributor
gbishere

Re: US Bank Platinum CLI

Very Nice! Jealous! i can't wait to even get a 5k + credit card. Congrats! :smileyvery-happy:

Regular Contributor
tengtengvn

Re: US Bank Platinum CLI

Thanks bud! I too, was dreaming about 5k CL CC 2 years ago. Now, my highest CL on a single account is $15k. Thanks to all credit experts on this forum.:smileyhappy:

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}