Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Platinum Perks

tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

US Bank Platinum Perks

Ok so im just wondering i seen a few people with US Bank Platinum Perks card in there signature i was wondering is this the actual US Bank Platinum card with rewards or are we referring to US Bank Flex Perks because if so i am interested in calling them and asking them to add rewards to my Platinum card because i use it daily and mostly all my spending goes on it so i dont see why not earn rewards at the sametime if possible.

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Platinum Perks

@shaun2009 wrote:

Ok so im just wondering i seen a few people with US Bank Platinum Perks card in there signature i was wondering is this the actual US Bank Platinum card with rewards or are we referring to US Bank Flex Perks because if so i am interested in calling them and asking them to add rewards to my Platinum card because i use it daily and mostly all my spending goes on it so i dont see why not earn rewards at the sametime if possible.

Call them up and ask for a product change.

Probably a good idea to ask for a manager as the entry level rep will be confused.

I got my college visa pc'ed to a cash+.

First they determine if you credit qualify for the higher tier product (limit) and then they pc the card.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 5
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

i dont think im eligible yet as i have just started the acct with them ... its only 2 months old.... i think the minimum would be 6 months.
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 3 of 5
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Yes they require 6 months with acct to PC.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 5
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Yes, they want 6 months for credit limit increases. 

By law they need a year to change account terms. So, if you are going from a $0 AF card to a card with an AF they would need a year.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.