Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Platinum offer

tag
s_rob7488
Regular Contributor

US Bank Platinum offer

Got an offer for this card after applying for a lease on a vehicle...would the offer give me a better shot at getting the Cash+ card? I don't have any need for the Platinum version but may be interested in Cash+

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: US Bank Platinum offer

@s_rob7488 wrote:

Got an offer for this card after applying for a lease on a vehicle...would the offer give me a better shot at getting the Cash+ card? I don't have any need for the Platinum version but may be interested in Cash+

So you have the lease with them?

If you have the lease and got the offer, you should be good to go with them... I loved USBank back in the past when I got it... they have been very good to me over the years, and they have actually been one of the best to deal with under Financial Hardship also...

Message 2 of 4
s_rob7488
Regular Contributor

I suppose that would have been a good thing to include....I did not get approved for the lease with them due to short history basically. Both my wife and I's jobs are within 14 months old and we got married 4 months ago so I get that our history either together or seperate isn't that of someone/a couple whos had multiple loans that are paid off or whatnot. My scores are acurate in my signature I believe. 

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

They start approving credit cards at 680+ Fico.

I however have not worked with them lately on anything to know if that is still a hard hold on the lowest a score can be and what can be on the report with that score and over... but in mid 720+ I would think you would be okay, might start lower but...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.