cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Platinum

tag
martian

US Bank Platinum

I have a US Bank Cash+ and a US Bank Cash Rewards card. The Cash+ used to be a US Bank Platinum. I successfully paid off $5300 in balance transfers on the Cash+. US Bank raised my limit automatically to $9k after converting the Platinum to a Cash+.  I still have some debt I wanted to transfer to a 0% card. I applied for a US Bank Platinum again and they approved me. Initially only for $2k so I called for reconsideration. I wanted $3.5k. They approved me. US Bank has always stood by my choices. My plan with US Bank is simple: I will graduate in the spring with a solid four year degree. Once I  work my partner and I plan to bank his salary for two years and turn that into a down payment. By then the rest of my credit card debt will be paid off. My student loans on the other hand are another story. They are currently at $41k and deferred until the end of 2016. And we have an auto lease we are 1 year into. I think I'm at the point where my credit is decent and I need to start thinking about financial planning. 

American Express Green CardBlue Cash Everyday CardBarclay Apple Rewards Financing VisaUS Bank Platinum
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Platinum

Congrats on your financial planning and success!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.