Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Premier Line of Credit

tag
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

US Bank Premier Line of Credit

Friends, I have been thinking about applying for UB Bank Premier Line of Credit for a while and been asking you all for advice for a few weeks now. I have finally decided to go for it.  Happy to tell you all that I was approved for $14,500  with 13% APR.   I am super excited!!!!!!!!!! I didn't really expect such a high line.  This is a major step in my credit rebuilding process.  US Bank rocks and the folks who work there are extremely helpful in my experience.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Premier Line of Credit

I want to do this soooo bad...I've talked to US bank on the phone, i've filled out the online app without hitting the submit button...I've paced around the room...I just bought my EQ again  ('cause I just don't think SW is as up to date as it ought to be) to see where I'm at...736 and clean as a whistle with 7 new inquiries though. Total of 9 across the board.  Util 3%.  Reporting CL's at $23K.  Closer to $50k once the others start reporting.

The CSR I spoke with said I was a 'shoe in' just by looking at my account(s) that I currently have...checking history with US bank, my NEW $10K VISA, and my (1) yr. old reserve LOC.  She asked if I wanted the $15k line.   I said, uh, let me get back to you.  What am I afraid of?  Too much new credit from my app spree 2 wks ago?

My NEW $1875 IT, $10K US bank VISA,  $10k DCU VISA, and $5000 CapOne CLI hasn't shown up yet on my EQ.  The pulls are there, but not reported the TL's.  (They'll pull EQ again for the PRemier LOC I was told).  And no, they wouldn't use the same recent pull from the US Bank VISA.

I'm just rambling.  I've got the 'get it while the gettins' good' feeling ya know?  and then garden hardcore for a year, at least.  I"ve been gardening for 10yrs, so that's nothing.

Should I go for the premier line before those other cards start reporting?  I guess that's my dilemna.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.