Established Contributor
voidman

US Bank Question.

My US bank has a 12month 0%APR going on and I have been making $200payment every month.

Lastmonth for some reason I paid $500 to USbank. 

This month, I want to pay USbank min ($10) and pay extra $300 to Honda car loan. 

Will this min-payment raise a redflag? or do you think I should pay $50 to be safe?

-void
Established Contributor
Itsmeagain

Re: US Bank Question.

If it were me, just to avoid any possibility of raising a flag, I would pay at least 4 times min. payment ($40).

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

Hi voidman...I agree. I wouldn't pay just the $10. No reason to raise any unnecessary red flags.
Established Contributor
voidman

Thanks all, I will pay $50 this time.
-void
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

I have yet to hear about USbank decreasing CL or taking any negative action. in fact my usbank is constantly by the limit because of BT offers they send me every time I pay it down some, they never seem to mind at all. If it's just 1 month, just pay like $10 over min
Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 662 Wally, EX 669 Chase(08-31-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+