cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Secured Credit Card

tag
Florida90

US Bank Secured Credit Card

Has anyone else received this card yet my score is at 580-596 and the application status says still in process. The funds were withdrawn from my account last week so does that mean I am approved? Any information about this card or reviews will be much appreciated!

Starting Score: 480
Current Score: 596
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank Secured Credit Card

Hi welcome to the myfico forum! It sounds as though you are approved so congratulations! May I suggest that you call the backdoor number to find your application status?

The backdoor number for us bank can be found at http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066.

Best of luck to you! A secured card is an excellent way to rebuild credit. I suggest that you also check with a local bank or credit union about opening a secure loan... it will also help you build positive installment payment history!

Good luck!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 4
beb86
Valued Contributor

I would say if the funds are withdrawn youre likely approved. I do believe that the US Bank card will unsecure after a year so hopefully somone can clairfy that.

Message 3 of 4
jmcmillan
Frequent Contributor

When I was denied, US Bank didn't even cash the cashier check, they sent the original back to me separately from the denial letter. So I would assume also, that if they are withdrawing money, you were approved.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.