Florida90

US Bank Secured Credit Card

Has anyone else received this card yet my score is at 580-596 and the application status says still in process. The funds were withdrawn from my account last week so does that mean I am approved? Any information about this card or reviews will be much appreciated!

Starting Score: 480
Current Score: 596
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Re: US Bank Secured Credit Card

Hi welcome to the myfico forum! It sounds as though you are approved so congratulations! May I suggest that you call the backdoor number to find your application status?

The backdoor number for us bank can be found at http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066.

Best of luck to you! A secured card is an excellent way to rebuild credit. I suggest that you also check with a local bank or credit union about opening a secure loan... it will also help you build positive installment payment history!

Good luck!

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
beb86

I would say if the funds are withdrawn youre likely approved. I do believe that the US Bank card will unsecure after a year so hopefully somone can clairfy that.

ccpics2.jpg
Contributor
jmcmillan

When I was denied, US Bank didn't even cash the cashier check, they sent the original back to me separately from the denial letter. So I would assume also, that if they are withdrawing money, you were approved.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}