Frequent Contributor
chrisw1968uk

US Bank Select Perks / Flex Rewards

Hi All - Anyone have this card? - any comments about this card?

Thanks

Chris

Amex BCE - Chase Slate - Citi Diamond Preferred - Citi Double Cash - Discover IT - US Bank Select Perks

Fico Target Of 780+ On All 3 By 12/14, currently 775 (10/17/14)

Frequent Contributor
chrisw1968uk

Re: US Bank Select Perks / Flex Rewards

Reason I ask - I just applied for the black perks card (i think its a signature), Came back that I couldn't be approved for that one, but am approved for the Select Perks / Flex Rewards card - It said I have a $5000 limit and 17.99APR after 12 months etc etc

It said they would contact me in 7-10 days if further info is needed

The email that I got from them said they will contact me in 7-10 days

So i'm kinda confused - did I get approved or not?

Amex BCE - Chase Slate - Citi Diamond Preferred - Citi Double Cash - Discover IT - US Bank Select Perks

Fico Target Of 780+ On All 3 By 12/14, currently 775 (10/17/14)

Valued Contributor
maiden_girl

Re: US Bank Select Perks / Flex Rewards

I had this card Flex Perks Select (white card) but I closed it. I didn't use it alot and the perks weren't that great. I didn't like the points system they had. And the Flex mall wasn't that great...

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}