Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Visa+ Pulls?

tag
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

US Bank Visa+ Pulls?

I'd like to get the US Bank Visa+ card this December.  I my permanant address is Florida.  Any info out there from people that have this card about who they will pull?

I have my CRs frozen and will need to unfreeze to app.  Thanks in advace for your help.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Visa+ Pulls?

if US BANK is your route, sorry...... they are probably the WORST CC ever in the history of CC's  my suggestion is CITI bank. simplicity, diamond preferred, TY rewards, AA bronze.....CITI is the best CC. if you get approved for a citi card, you'll get 0% for 18 months and the after rate will be better than us banks..... please do not apply with us bank

Message 2 of 8
melbaro
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

if US BANK is your route, sorry...... they are probably the WORST CC ever in the history of CC's  my suggestion is CITI bank. simplicity, diamond preferred, TY rewards, AA bronze.....CITI is the best CC. if you get approved for a citi card, you'll get 0% for 18 months and the after rate will be better than us banks..... please do not apply with us bank

Either you are a CITI rep or you have access to drugs not meant for human consumption.

Message 3 of 8
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have pretty much all the cards I want but this one.  It has great reviews and gives pretty stout cash back rewards that compliment the cards I already carry.  Just curious, why do you dislike US Bank so much?

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 4 of 8
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@melbaro wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Either you are a CITI rep or you have access to drugs not meant for human consumption.

LOL.. sorry, just had to laugh.  

Message 5 of 8
baronofthenorth
New Contributor

@improvingmycredit wrote:

I'd like to get the US Bank Visa+ card this December.  I my permanant address is Florida.  Any info out there from people that have this card about who they will pull?

I have my CRs frozen and will need to unfreeze to app.  Thanks in advace for your help.  Smiley Happy

I think they pulled Experian for me when I applied for the Business card.  I have been happy with them, but they are super conservative in all their lending.  They seem to have tight underwriting requirements, they prefer over 700 FICO for their lower-line of business cards (like mine).  They like to see 720+ FICO on the travel cards.  This was direct from a bank rep after talking to underwriting on the phone in the branch.  Relationship DOES come into play with them, because local branch can ask them to recon based on their input.

EQ FICO 695 (4/26/2012)
TU FAKO CK 723
Lender Pulls (for mortgage) 12/03/2012 - 698 EQ, 729 TU, 721 EX
Business Cards: Discover Business Miles and US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards
Personal Cards: Capital One, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon, Wells Fargo Rewards, Amex Zync NPSL, Target, Chevron/Texaco Store Card and VISA, CareCredit
Message 6 of 8
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@melbaro wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, in his very first post he stated he was a credit card negotiator and working with HSBC clients, and he also referenced Citi in a positive light. Hmmm....Smiley Surprised

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 7 of 8
calihlove75
Established Contributor

@melbaro wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

lol

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.