Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Visa card who do they pull?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: US Bank Visa card who do they pull?

that's why I love this board, I get so much from it every day, I like being able to share something of my ownSmiley Happy

I'm working on my balance on usbank too, now that I know I should pay high util before the close of the bill so it doesn't report maxed.  That has been huge for me
Message 11 of 14
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I have an account with them, no CC.  They regularly check my EQ report (soft) in Iowa
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 12 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I think I remember a post from concorduser that he couldn't get a CC with US Bank, because they don't service New Hampshire. So you might want to call first before going through all the hoopla.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so kindly hauling I sent them a e-mail this afternoon in regards about offering their services in my area or not.I thought I read that somewhere on the forum but was not for sure wouldn"t want to waste another INQ if this is the case.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.