Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Visa card who do they pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Visa card who do they pull?

I live in Ga I browsed their site pretty attractive interest rates my question is do you know which CRA they pull from I have no INQ"s on TU currently and I was hoping maybe they would use TU if anyone knows let me know. Thanks
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank Visa card who do they pull?

I wish I could help you. What is all the secrecy about? Why don't these issuers let you know who they pull before you pull the trigger? That asking too much? Really.
Message 2 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have to assume EX because I have no pulls on TU or EQ in the last 2 years. and I have a USbank Signature and have gotten a CLI in the last year.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep I agree with you smallfry it"s not like we are trying to expose Area 52 or anything on those lines after all it is our credit information we are inquiring about. We should have some say into the matter but that is not the case they call all the shots. Good post  it will get you to thinking. Thank you.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit08 wrote:
I live in Ga I browsed their site pretty attractive interest rates my question is do you know which CRA they pull from I have no INQ"s on TU currently and I was hoping maybe they would use TU if anyone knows let me know. Thanks

In Ohio they pulled Exp for me. 
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello creditaddict it"s a pleasure to hear from you again thank you for reply if you don"t mind me asking you how do you like your CC with US Bank. Is there CS good is the rates competitive how are they on CLI . What kind of FICO scores do you need to get approved.
Message 6 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

My USBank is my favorite.
Signature and CL reports.
it's a joint account with my father, he had mid to upper 700's I assume when we applied. It was instantly approved for 15k.
at 1 year went to 17500 maybe little sooner, always have kept a very high balance on it but made good payments also, but like I said always up and down close to limit which is probably why I have not seen more CLI. Paid it off and asked for cli and was declined than statement came and they increased it to 20500.
and I'm not asking for more until I get this card balance down and other credit card debt down.

Interest rate is decent, I have seen better, rewards are pretty good, there is probably better (my amex) but I trade the points in for credit on bill.

only complaint I had was once I traveled and did not tell them and they shut it off first day of vacation and the hold didn't come off until trip was over! But if you call and tell them, no problems what so ever, even caught my card being stolen over $1 purchase and called me and issued new card right away.

Overall I give them an A behind the A+ you probably get from amex

Message Edited by Creditaddict on 05-19-2008 08:33 PM
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great I appreciate that I have 3 INQ on EX CR 1 14 mos old the other 2 only 7mos old do you think the # is excessive. Also do you know if they issue CC to consumers here in GA I have seen on some bank websites they state we are sorry we cannot service you in your area? what do you think. My EQ FICO 793 I do not know what EX or TU are have not checked in a while last checked TU790 EX760

Message Edited by credit08 on 05-19-2008 08:43 PM
Message 8 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have not heard USbank not offering to certain states.
also I would apply and if you don't get instant approval, wait a day or so and call back door number and talk to human.
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all your help it you educated me more than you may know I will stop hitting you with all these questions for now. I really appreciate you taking time out to answer my many questions.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.