Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank > Only Two Possible "Due Dates"

tag
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

US Bank > Only Two Possible "Due Dates"

Happy Friday! I called US Bank today to ask them to change my billing due date on my new cards. This way all my cards match! I was told that there is only two options: the 1st and the 16th. Is this true- or should I call again? My other cards always have been more flexible with this. Just easier to pay bills when I don't have too remember to many due dates Smiley LOL

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank > Only Two Possible "Due Dates"

Call again, my due dates are the 6th and the 23rd
Message 2 of 3
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank > Only Two Possible "Due Dates"

@nenuco wrote:

Happy Friday! I called US Bank today to ask them to change my billing due date on my new cards. This way all my cards match! I was told that there is only two options: the 1st and the 16th. Is this true- or should I call again? My other cards always have been more flexible with this. Just easier to pay bills when I don't have too remember to many due dates Smiley LOL

I think it's a YMMV.  I had the same problem when I got my card last December. I try to get all my cards to align with a Due Date on the 15th, so I had to take the 16th.  Maybe it's the product (I have an REI WMC), or not, or well, I don't know. 

I had similar issues with my AmEx Platinum (but not my AmEx BCP and Amex Delta SM Platinum) and Barclay Rewards MC. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.