Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank love

tag
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

US Bank love

I've been banking with them since 04/2009. Back then my highest CL was$ 3000. I opened a checking/saving accounts with them then app'ed for BBB card and was approved for $4000. 1 month later, they approved a Platinum card with $7000.

Last week, I saw this white Infiniti G37S coupe at the dealer and I was immediately fell in love with it so I pulled the trigger. Dealer's CU offers 3.99% which is good for my 3 years credit history and I wouldn't ask for more. Went to US Bank to get the cash for down payment and I chit chat with the teller. He called me the next hour and ask me if he can run my credit and I let him. Called me again and ask for pay stubs,... and said I'm approved (3 years, 3.5%).

Went home and did some online app:

BOA/Declined,

Chase/Declined,

Welfargo/6.3%,

CapOne/Declined,

KeyPoint CU/4.99%.

Monday morning, the guy from US Bank called me: "your check is ready". When I was there to get the check, he asked me if I want to upgrade my $2000 LOC account to $11000. I was like: hell yeah...Smiley Very Happy

Tuesday, I called for CLI and they pumped my BBB CC from $4000 to $8000 and he noted that my Platinum card will be elligible for increase next month since they CLD from $7000 to $6300 5 months ago.

Gotta love US Bank.Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank love

@tengtengvn wrote:

I've been banking with them since 04/2009. Back then my highest CL was$ 3000. I opened a checking/saving accounts with them then app'ed for BBB card and was approved for $4000. 1 month later, they approved a Platinum card with $7000.

Last week, I saw this white Infiniti G37S coupe at the dealer and I was immediately fell in love with it so I pulled the trigger. Dealer's CU offers 3.99% which is good for my 3 years credit history and I wouldn't ask for more. Went to US Bank to get the cash for down payment and I chit chat with the teller. He called me the next hour and ask me if he can run my credit and I let him. Called me again and ask for pay stubs,... and said I'm approved (3 years, 3.5%).

Went home and did some online app:

BOA/Declined,

Chase/Declined,

Welfargo/6.3%,

CapOne/Declined,

KeyPoint CU/4.99%.

Monday morning, the guy from US Bank called me: "your check is ready". When I was there to get the check, he asked me if I want to upgrade my $2000 LOC account to $11000. I was like: hell yeah...Smiley Very Happy

Tuesday, I called for CLI and they pumped my BBB CC from $4000 to $8000 and he noted that my Platinum card will be elligible for increase next month since they CLD from $7000 to $6300 5 months ago.

Gotta love US Bank.Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

It must have been the chit-chat with the teller.

They just turned me down for an REI Visa after USAA and my CU both joined the JackBeNimble fan club.

May I ask, what are your scores?

I've looked at the Infiniti G37S coupe.  Nice car.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Tengtengvn:

Wow very nice move and very nice car too. I love the White Infinitie G37S Coupe too..damn you got a great deal there... ^_^

Message 3 of 9
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

They just turned me down for an REI Visa after USAA and my CU both joined the JackBeNimble fan club.

My EQ is 728. My Auto Enhanced EQ is 768.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Tengtengvn:

Wow very nice move and very nice car too. I love the White Infinitie G37S Coupe too..damn you got a great deal there... ^_^

Thanks! Nice, fast and reliable car.Smiley Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUzY-21ARaw

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

so i guess your a balla Smiley Very Happy lolz..

Message 5 of 9
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

so i guess your a balla Smiley Very Happy lolz..

haha. I came to the US 6 years ago with $100 in my pocket. Work hard and it'll pay off buddy.

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha nice, work hard does pay off..

Message 7 of 9
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

US Bank is the only bank I deal with anymore.  They have given me substantial lines of credit on my cc and loc.  I have been with them for many years.   I will also add that I have had mortgage loans, checking accts and savings with them.   They are by far the best bank I have ever dealt with.   IF I ever get a new car,  ( looking real hard at the new  Camaro ),  the only place I will go for the loan is with USB. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 8 of 9
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

According to the lady at my local US Bank, they will be easy on those who have 680+. Open a checking + saving account with them, get your score up to 720+, then app for CC and LOC.

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.