Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank product change possible?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank product change possible?

I have two US Bank cards, Flex Perk Visa Sig and the Platinum Visa.  Two years ago I asked if I could combine the two CL's to the Flex Perks card and was told US Bank does not do that.  Anyone have any idea if they will PC?  I would PC the Platinum to the Flexperks Amex.  Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: US Bank product change possible?

I PC from FlexPerks select to Cash+ as far as I know it's possible unless it's co branded they wont PC co branded cards. 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Cold, do you think they would PC a Kroger card to Ralphs? I havent asked yet but since its similar product i wonder if you know.
Message 3 of 7
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Cold, do you think they would PC a Kroger card to Ralphs? I havent asked yet but since its similar product i wonder if you know.

I have a feeling they may get a kickback from co branded. I tried to get my Ace Rewards PC and was a no go.

Co branded  to Co branded might be worth a shot. Good Luck if you try!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@coldnmn wrote:

@B335is wrote:

I have a feeling they may get a kickback from co branded. I tried to get my Ace Rewards PC and was a no go.

Co branded  to Co branded might be worth a shot. Good Luck if you try!

OK, thanks.  I'll post in a few weeks after I move Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Brax
Frequent Contributor

US Bank definitely does move/combine limits, you have to speak the credit analyst/underwriting dept.

Message 6 of 7
dollar_bill
Regular Contributor

Yes, they just called me and asked if I wanted to upgrade my platinum card to a cash+ or a flex perks signature card. I said, yes thank you very much! Card should be here next week, I choose the cash+ I think it suits me better.

I haven't put a charge on the platinum card in well over a year so it was kind of out of the blue.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.