Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank

tag
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

US Bank

Today was 6 months for me On my us bank cash rewards card. I kept hearing at this point I could PC to cash +. Even some of there reps told me to keep trying back every 4-6 weeks but today I called and a rep told me that I need to wait 12 months to PC to cash+. I wish I could get this story straightSmiley Sad any input would be great

SIlver:

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank

12 month minimum is what I've heard too.  I've been pondering this route since I don't live by any US Bank branches to apply for the Cash+ card directly.

Message 2 of 16
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:
Today was 6 months for me On my us bank cash rewards card. I kept hearing at this point I could PC to cash +. Even some of there reps told me to keep trying back every 4-6 weeks but today I called and a rep told me that I need to wait 12 months to PC to cash+. I wish I could get this story straightSmiley Sad any input would be great

darn...hope they havent changed their PC or upgrade policy. My flex perks card will be 6 months old in a couple of weeks and wanted to request a CLI and upgrade it to the travel rewards siggy. Did you speak to an analyst or just a CSR?.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 16
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Brusilov wrote:

12 month minimum is what I've heard too.  I've been pondering this route since I don't live by any US Bank branches to apply for the Cash+ card directly.

i have read here that people have succesfully done it after 6 months (unless that only applies to CLI requests).

Message 4 of 16
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

She told me that 6 months is for CLi. And that it's 12 months to PC. Looks like I have another 6 months

SIlver:

Message 5 of 16
user5387
Valued Contributor

Cash+ is a signature card, so if the current CL on the card you want to PC is much less than $5K, then you might want to try to get a CLI first.

Message 6 of 16
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:
She told me that 6 months is for CLi. And that it's 12 months to PC. Looks like I have another 6 months

Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 16
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Unless someone else has had different luck.

SIlver:

Message 8 of 16
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:
Unless someone else has had different luck.

did u just request a PC or a CLI also? is your limit on the card at least 5K?

Message 9 of 16
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

I'm lucky my Cl is 5000 already. Just need cash+

SIlver:

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.