cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank

Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank


MsLadyRover wrote:

Question... Are you required to have an account with US Bank to apply for their cards?

Don't sound the ERT alarms.  LOL!  I'm just asking for future reference.


I won't sound the ERT alarms...LOL.  But I'm sure they're watching! 

No banking relationship required.  I obtained 2 CCs with them, inlcuding the Cash+, and didn't have any checking/money market/savings with them.  I considered it though.

Message 11 of 20
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank


MsLadyRover wrote:

Question... Are you required to have an account with US Bank to apply for their cards?

Don't sound the ERT alarms.  LOL!  I'm just asking for future reference.


Nice try I see you had one app today Lol

Just asking Huh

Alarm sounds loud...........ERT's 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 20
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank

See MsLadyRover, all eyes are on YOU!  LOL.

Message 13 of 20
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank


FinStar wrote:

See MsLadyRover, all eyes are on YOU!  LOL.


Yep always in the background on all forums ....BUSTED

ROFLOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 20
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank


myjourney wrote:

FinStar wrote:

See MsLadyRover, all eyes are on YOU!  LOL.


Yep always in the background on all forums ....BUSTED

ROFLOL


*sniff* *sniff*  I smell wood.

Message 15 of 20
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank

Ah yes, the lovely woodshed  ...LOL.

 

Message 16 of 20
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank

AHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I am cracking up!

I knew you were watching me myjourney!!  LOL!!!

 

I'm not going to do it! But I must admit everyone got me all excited with their approvals without a banking relationship.  LOL!!

I do have them on my "one day in the future" list though. 



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 20
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank


MsLadyRover wrote:

AHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I am cracking up!

I knew you were watching me myjourney!!  LOL!!!

 

I'm not going to do it! But I must admit everyone got me all excited with their approvals without a banking relationship.  LOL!!

I do have them on my "one day in the future" list though. 


So, would that be...ummmm, tomorrow?  That's one day in the future...LOL

Message 18 of 20
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank


FinStar wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

AHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I am cracking up!

I knew you were watching me myjourney!!  LOL!!!

 

I'm not going to do it! But I must admit everyone got me all excited with their approvals without a banking relationship.  LOL!!

I do have them on my "one day in the future" list though. 


So, would that be...ummmm, tomorrow?  That's one day in the future...LOL


HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Nope! I'm not going to do it. I want to, but I'm not!

I just enrolled in the Garden Club's 12 Step App Itch Program.  LOL!

 

 

 



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 20
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank


MsLadyRover wrote:

FinStar wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

AHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I am cracking up!

I knew you were watching me myjourney!!  LOL!!!

 

I'm not going to do it! But I must admit everyone got me all excited with their approvals without a banking relationship.  LOL!!

I do have them on my "one day in the future" list though. 


So, would that be...ummmm, tomorrow?  That's one day in the future...LOL


HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Nope! I'm not going to do it. I want to, but I'm not!

I just enrolled in the Garden Club's 12 Step App Itch Program.  LOL!

 

 


Very well then MsLadyRover.  Lots of extra strength itch cream will be needed!  LOL

Message 20 of 20