New Contributor
DuckHunter

US CC and Hooters CC

I was approved for a Carnival Sea Miles yesterday, and was so excited that I decided to apply for a US Airways CC and was told that "We'll need more time to review the information you provided". I had added my dw on this one.  Does that mean I will be turned down?  Also, on the Hooters card I was told the bascially the same thing.  Does that also mean I will be denied?  Has anyone ever received those notices after applying online and ended up getting a card?

Thank you all for your much appreciated help.
New Contributor
Migraine

Re: US CC and Hooters CC

DuckHunter wrote:
I was approved for a Carnival Sea Miles yesterday, and was so excited that I decided to apply for a US Airways CC and was told that "We'll need more time to review the information you provided". I had added my dw on this one. Does that mean I will be turned down? Also, on the Hooters card I was told the bascially the same thing. Does that also mean I will be denied? Has anyone ever received those notices after applying online and ended up getting a card?
Thank you all for your much appreciated help.

my turn down letter from Hooters said this ,"Thank you for applying for a Hooters MasterCard. After careful review of the information you provided, we are unable to grant your request at this time. We will send you a letter regarding this decision within 7-10 business days. Thank you again for giving Hooters MasterCard an opportunity to serve your financial needs." Naturally,I was denied but I have heard of similiar letters being distributed where someone did get approved.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+