Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US REwards cards shows on my TU

tag
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

US REwards cards shows on my TU

went online to check up on the status of what i thought i filed a dispute regarding US Rewards card

no late payments and CL is 8000 on it and on it is says responsiblity : Authorized Account
when i compare it to other card files it says Individual account

so this means i'm authorized user of this card without my knowledge? hmm someone's being a secret santa to me?
should i refile the dispute?? i recall i got this acct removed from my experian acct maybe it's a bad move
but yay i have 8000 CL that i can't use or touch

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: US REwards cards shows on my TU

@mikey78 wrote:

went online to check up on the status of what i thought i filed a dispute regarding US Rewards card

no late payments and CL is 8000 on it and on it is says responsiblity : Authorized Account

so this means i'm authorized user of this card without my knowledge? hmm someone's being a secret santa to me?
should i refile the dispute?? i recall i got this acct removed from my experian acct maybe it's a bad move

Good question 

I don't have an answer to this one at all sorry Mikey.....very good question you have me stumped Smiley Surprised

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 9
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Quote from Rocky IV

"you see He's not a machine yada yada GO GET EM ROCK"

@myjourney wrote:

@mikey78 wrote:

Good question 

I don't have an answer to this one at all sorry Mikey.....very good question you have me stumped Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I'm confused. Is this your card? Did you apply for it? Why did you file a dispute?
Message 4 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@mikey78 wrote:

Good question 

Ha ha ha

you got me yes i'm human 

Good one Mikey

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 9
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

I'm a little puzzled on the issue.  Is the US Rewards account a completely unknown account?  Is if your account and just listed incorrectly?  Have you called the Creditor and asked what they know about the account?

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 6 of 9
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I'm confused. Is this your card? Did you apply for it? Why did you file a dispute?

no I did not ever applied for US rewards card,
month ago if you remember about my TU report problems i got the issue resolved and all my files merged from the split file they had
but i noticed the uS card with 8000 so i filed a dispute to investigate why this is on my report, i haven't heard from TU regarding my dispute

so i went online to check on status and there is no status jsut all my histories for me to review and/to click on investigate

but on the responsiblity category it says I'm a Authorized Account
on my other cards it says responsiblity that i'm a indvidual account

hope this sorta clarifies your question? Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

no I did not ever applied for US rewards card,
month ago if you remember about my TU report problems i got the issue resolved and all my files merged from the split file they had
but i noticed the uS card with 8000 so i filed a dispute to investigate why this is on my report, i haven't heard from TU regarding my dispute

so i went online to check on status and there is no status jsut all my histories for me to review and/to click on investigate

but on the responsiblity category it says I'm a Authorized Account
on my other cards it says responsiblity that i'm a indvidual account

hope this sorta clarifies your question? Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 9
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Creditor doesn't know anything.. we spent about 30 minutes together to see why i'm on the report

they cant find my name or SSN in the system lol

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.