Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank cash+

tag
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

US bank cash+

Do we have any idea about the underwriting for this card. Id hate to waist a HP for it and not get it.

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US bank cash+

There's a plethora of threads on this specific product from US Bank.  If you perform a search for Cash +, voila! 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently got approved for the Cash +. I'm also 21 and they pulled TU of 700 but my Discover TU was 730 so they must use a different system. I had only one new account within 6 months and 6 inquires on TU. I have banked with them since I was 16, not sure if it matters or not. I was approved for 5k. How many new accounts do you have?

Message 3 of 6
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

Quite a few new accounts (3). they were new as of a month ago. planing on waiting at least 6 months.

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 4 of 6
Shock
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently got approved for the Cash +. I'm also 21 and they pulled TU of 700 but my Discover TU was 730 so they must use a different system. I had only one new account within 6 months and 6 inquires on TU. I have banked with them since I was 16, not sure if it matters or not. I was approved for 5k. How many new accounts do you have?

Yeah, a previous relationship with them can do wonders.

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 5 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

There's a plethora of threads on this specific product from US Bank.  If you perform a search for Cash +, voila! 

...and most indicate that they're fairly conservative.  I have a thick, established profile but several new accounts so they approved me for $5k which is a small limit for me.  Next smallest limit is nearly twice the cash+.  Largest is 6x.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.