Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank credit card.

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

US bank credit card.

Is US Bank credit card easy to get? Are thier secured credit cards 100% approvel?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US bank credit card.

@corymcd88 wrote:

Is US Bank credit card easy to get? Are thier secured credit cards 100% approvel?

I hear they are conservative but really you should be focused on removing that invalid Chase CO before applying for any credit card. I spent a few months cleaning up my reports before I went applying for new credit cards. 

Message 2 of 9
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

I hear they are conservative but really you should be focused on removing that invalid Chase CO before applying for any credit card. I spent a few months cleaning up my reports before I went applying for new credit cards. 

I webt for leagel avice and they said they are correct after 6 mouths it went to collections it will stay on your report for 3 years from that day even if it is not mine.

Message 3 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

+1

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

I webt for leagel avice and they said they are correct after 6 mouths it went to collections it will stay on your report for 3 years from that day even if it is not mine.

smh........

please dispute with all the bureaus as not yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

You were told by a MOD that you were misinformed and to file a police report asap for the invalid CO then send the report to each CRA as proof to delete the CO. Yet you seem to insist and ignore the valueable advice given here for free by experts who are familiar with the FCRA laws. You are welcome to read up on the laws yourself if you like. 

Message 6 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

You were told by a MOD that you were misinformed and to file a police report asap for the invalid CO then send the report to each CRA as proof to delete the CO. Yet you seem to insist and ignore the valueable advice given here for free by experts who are familiar with the FCRA laws. You are welcome to read up on the laws yourself if you like. 

+1

I'm really starting to question the authenticity of this....

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 9
JustMe77
Frequent Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

I'm an attorney, and I'm telling you to dispute the stupid thing with the 3 agencies. You are hurting yourself by refusing to deal with this. 

Current Cards: Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)
Message 8 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

First Progress secured card is easy to get. My brother has one. It is definitely better than credit one. They approved almost everyone.

http://www firstprogress.com

Ron.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.