Frequent Contributor
Happychap

US bank premier PLOC?

Anyone have any experience applying for this? I have checking and two credit cards with US bank so qualify for their premier line of credit. Whats scores they want? Is it difficult to get? Process?

Thanks
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: US bank premier PLOC?

Happychap wrote:
Anyone have any experience applying for this? I have checking and two credit cards with US bank so qualify for their premier line of credit. Whats scores they want? Is it difficult to get? Process?

Thanks

I would think with your history it wouldn't be a problem.

I have not read to to much about them lately but I read on credit pull database one guy was approved for the full $25k he asked for after 2 paystubs but I have not read anyone else being asked to provide paystubs so guess it depends if you have banking relationship (you do) and how much you ask for perhaps but I would think with the banking relationship paystubs woudln't be asked for.

Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 662 Walmart, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
Happychap

Yeah I saw that on credit pull database, but wasn't much on there or anywhere else. I keep wanting to submit my application but log out all the time because I'm nervous of wasting an inq lol
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Happychap wrote:
Yeah I saw that on credit pull database, but wasn't much on there or anywhere else. I keep wanting to submit my application but log out all the time because I'm nervous of wasting an inq lol

what's your score and your 2 credit card CL's?

Frequent Contributor
Happychap

In have the us bank cash + 10k cl and travel perks also 10k .. Not sure on my score today since my new barclaycard tl has reported today and also 2 new inq this week. Prior to that score was around 790.
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Happychap wrote:
In have the us bank cash + 10k cl and travel perks also 10k .. Not sure on my score today since my new barclaycard tl has reported today and also 2 new inq this week. Prior to that score was around 790.

APPLY!

Frequent Contributor
Happychap

This is based on tu which I'm presuming they pull, as that's what they pulled for both my cards.
Senior Contributor
Ron1

I applied for Premier PLOC and they told me I have to live in their banking area.

Ron.

Senior Contributor
Ron1

Happychap wrote:
This is based on tu which I'm presuming they pull, as that's what they pulled for both my cards.

It depends where you live. They might pull EXP.

Ron.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+