Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank secured card data;an non- USbank secured CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US bank secured card data;an non- USbank secured CC

@Disabled-Vet@

Man,excellent question....wish I would have asked.

The 1st csr...was pretty nice I think she would have giving me a good answer to go on.
Message 21 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more note;

Not sure if this is site wide but ...when I check acc. There is a banner at top that reads in red..

"Our system is temporarily unable to display this information. Please try again."

Anyone else seen this before???
Message 22 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, how time flies. I stumbled upon this topic and realised I have had my HD secured card for 24 months. Now i am interested in what the outcome, may have to call myself. I also dont want a HP.

Message 23 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orko if you do call would you mind asking if there is a certain score requirement for graduation?
Message 24 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

And may I also add that's a little disconcerting that you've had your card for 24 months without it graduating. Is the US bank card really that difficult to unsecure?
Message 25 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont mind at all @Disabled-Vet and yeah it seems rather sad. This card is used for my monthly subscriptions so there is activity monthly. I have never received any mail from US Bank either. Smiley Sad

Message 26 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@orko that is strange that is the card that I carry a $11 balance on then pay off after the statement cuts,. I doesn't seem like US bank is graduation friendly. I look forward to hearing what they say to you. I get my statements in the mail each month, are you set up for paper statements?
Message 27 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

1.Banks Name: US bank 

2.Secured amount: $5000.oo                

3.How old is card:1yr. 3mo.

4.Unsecure attempt:After 13Mo.

5.Graduation Time frame:After 18mo.

6.Any CLI after gradaution:NA

Place any notes here about unsecuring process: 

After 13Mo. Ask if I qualify,to have card unsecured. The CSR replied no, have not tried again.

UPDATE: I will try again Oct.2016 

1.Banks Name: US bank 

2.Secured amount: $5000.oo                

3.How old is card:1yr. 6mo.

4.Unsecure attempt II :After 18Mo.

5.Graduation Time frame:After 18MO.

6.Any CLI after gradaution:NA

Place any notes here about unsecuring process: 

UPDATE 10/4/2016

Spoke with CSR yesterday,about unsercuring card. So I asked her does she see any reason why my card wont unsercure at 18mo. and that I never missed a payment. I also added I thought it was strange my card wasnt unsecure already. The rep said well,looking at your acc. you should be able to unsecure;I was likeSmiley Surprised WAAA!;

She then went on to say that also its not promting me to run a CREDIT CHECK ok I thought that was strange cause she said usaully on these type of acc.'s its flagged to run credit. So I took a min. to think about it cause i really didnt want a HP, but I eventually aggreed she then ask me for some info card#,income, update,address,housing etc. she typed it in and said ok your acc. is being sent out for review it will take 7-10 days to see if I qualify . I then asked will this be a HP she said no again also are you jus running me for another CC product she replied no. ok......me being parnoid I called rite back LOLSmiley Very Happy

This time I just asked,what did the last rep. do that took the last call on my acc.,she said she sent out a review form to have your card upgraded to be unsecured. So I asked will this result in HP she said "Did i mention anything about you having your report pulled." I said NO she said cause its not.I asked again is this a app for a new CC product she replied no,and that your acc. being sent out for review to be unsecured,I should hear from them in about 7-10 days ok done.

so nothing yet will update soon with unsecured appr. or denial,and if I recieve a HPSmiley Frustrated ...these are some interesting data points if true....

UPDATE II:

Ok,so checked this mourning... red banner is now gone and my acc.#, is now different Smiley Very Happy yEA!!! 

I think im in...and the unsercuring process is starting. One other thing though I had two agents tell me it would not result in hard pull is this worth fighting...because when I checked CK its there Smiley Sad thats what really pushed me to go for it, not sure what I should do.

For now I will jus hang tight till, card arrives....THKS everyone for tips and info and posts. Please any new data post here.

I think I may be the first here to report a successful US bank $5000.oo (secured to unsecured CC)Smiley Very Happy ...I searched the site couldnt find anything.

Message 28 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also,when card arrives I will be asking about, PC to CASH+,CLI ETC. any ??? you asked please post it....

THKSSmiley Happy

Message 29 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your unsecure! I have the HD card but...

Congratulations on your unsecure! I have the HD card but have only had it for 2 months. Would you mind sharing what your scores were when you started and where they are now?
Message 30 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.