Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank secured card data;an non- USbank secured CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US bank secured card data;an non- USbank secured CC

Milo I have an app on my phone (android) that records every single phone conversation, you just have to make sure that you say I'm recording this conversation at the start of every call.

I don't know if I'm allowed to say the name of the app but I love it. I can email the recorded conversations to different accounts, upload them to Dropbox and Google drive. I'll pm you the name if you want it, it only cost me a few dollars. I use it for when I talk to anyone regarding anything related to credit or finances.
Message 41 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea..send info
Message 42 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

risinguphopeful-

You have plans to do CLI or PC ???
Message 43 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disabled-Vet-

THKS
Message 44 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anytime milo
Message 45 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

After reading this, I'm thinking of calling US Bank to see if they'll unsecure my almost 2 yr old secured VISA. They approved last month for a Club Carlson Premier Visa with 5K CL. If I could get a Cash Rewards card with no HP, as well as get my deposit back, I'd jump all over that. All my FICO 8 scores are above 720 and I have plenty of cards from all the large banks. Not sure if it might be best to wait about 6 more month's and use my new Club Carlson to get some additional history.
Message 46 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

drewg350-

I think your odds are really gd!!! I even think your CLI will be NOIIICE!!!
Message 47 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

How's your inquiries?
Message 48 of 105
NichelleN
Established Contributor

I've had a US Bank secured card for years. I didn't try to un-secure it as I didn't want the HP. But I did apply for other cards. I now have multiple cards with $15k - $17k limits each.

I've been receiving pre-approved offers from USB over the past few weeks for other cards so I finally called on Saturday. They assured me that converting the card will not require a hard pull. They'll look at my behavior with my us bank accounts. We shall see.
More than enough credit.
Message 49 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

NichelleN-

THKS for checking in...and posting, I really don't know why the US bank CSR's are saying no HP for this???

But myfico member: Disabled-Vet has the right idea get it RECORDED...please post data points when you are free😃

Message 50 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.