Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA Fed Card payment with Billpay

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

USA Fed Card payment with Billpay

Did any one pay for their usa fed credit card using boa or usaa billpay service? When add the payee, do we list it as usa fed or navy ? I want to setup the electronic billpay so it makes it easy for the mangement of the account.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: USA Fed Card payment with Billpay

The card was dead in the pan, keep it as a souvenir if you want but unless you have time to spend trying to figure out how to pay the bill, if charges will be approved, if you are beholden to the rather subprime terms offered by USA Fed cc products, and so on- what would be the point of using it now during the transition?

I would chillax and stop using it until it converts or more info is available about how it will be handled, unless you're up for the complications it may cause you.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@score_building wrote:

I would chillax and stop using it until it converts or more info is available about how it will be handled, unless you're up for the complications it may cause you.

I agree. I just want to use it so I can show some acticity. I just charged about $28.00 on it and once I pay it off, I'll wait till the card is coverted over to Navy and then start using that card.

Message 3 of 4
Tazman81
Established Contributor

cutimes.com posted an article with the timeline.....  read below...

http://www.cutimes.com/News/2010/11/Pages/Navy-Fed-Outlines-Merger-Timeline-on-USA-Fed.aspx 

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.