Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA 2.5% Targeted Offer [UPDATE MARCH 2017]

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: USAA 2.5% Targeted Offer [UPDATE DEC 2016]

It has been showing under my products tabs since it came out , I'm in KS but when I tried to app , it said that I have done too many apps and it won't let me apply , I have only apped for a car loan and my secured cards as well as one unsecured in the last year. When I asked a rep about it she said it was a security feature and I could talk to the security dept and get it fixed so I could app bc even though it shows up for me , the rep couldn't do the app as it's in the testing still . Idk i will keep trying maybe .
Message 81 of 332
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
It has been showing under my products tabs since it came out , I'm in KS but when I tried to app , it said that I have done too many apps and it won't let me apply , I have only apped for a car loan and my secured cards as well as one unsecured in the last year. When I asked a rep about it she said it was a security feature and I could talk to the security dept and get it fixed so I could app bc even though it shows up for me , the rep couldn't do the app as it's in the testing still . Idk i will keep trying maybe .

Sorry to read the system isn't working correctly for you. I've been checking every week for this one since the thread started. I just checked two days ago and nothing showed up. I hope they get it fixed soon! 

As the limit increases, this will become the main genearal spend household card, outside of 5% and 6% categories on other cards. Citi DC can pick up the slack to keep things looking pretty on the utilization front.

Message 82 of 332
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Just checked to see if the limitless was available in Alabama.

It's on and popping folks! UnkaB you might want to check your area again.😉

We're about to light this one up! I already have one $25k card with them. This one should grow fast over the next 18 months. Current scores and stats in signature. 6th new account in less than two months.

Screenshot_20170106-151958.png

Thanks so much for the heads-up, my friend!

I wondered what to do (for about half a second) and I went for it... approved $5500 (but high APR)

LimitlessApproval.png

I'll do a thread in approvals to give all my current details in case anybody is interested.

Again, thanks again for the heads-up and congrats on your own approval!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 83 of 332
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals UncleB and Gmood!  Smiley Happy

Message 84 of 332
Gmood1
Super Contributor

That awesome UncleB! I know you've been waiting on this one as well. Apparently USAA isn't sensitive of inqs or new accounts. I'm the poster child for that. Lol 

My Apr is %17.xx ..So nothing special. Though I'd never use a cash back card to carry balances anyway. It's all good..Just glad to finally land this one! 

Message 85 of 332
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Was just approved for 1k Usaa Limitless!!!
Message 86 of 332
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yay UncleB , I was just paling around to see if it would finally let me app , I guess being the New Year it cleared all my old apps out and u thought about it for a few mins whIle going thru the app, took a deep breath and hit SUBMIT 😊😊 would like to note this is my FIRST UNSECURED CARD with USAA, I have had there secured just one mth shy of a year now !!
Message 87 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all of you!! 

Still not showing up for me Smiley Sad just as well, I decided to wait a couple of weeks for my reports to update either way, in two weeks I'll app for it if its showing up

What did they pull?

I know USAA pulls Equifax, but they pulled Experian for me when I apped for the Cashback Rewards Plus Amex card 

Message 88 of 332
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thank you , I have not gotten any dings yet or emails saying I have had an inquiry. It's either been EQ or EX with me they tend to flip flop . I wil update when I know more
Message 89 of 332
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Already showed up in my online acct , man that was fast!! Also just to make sure I got this right , ACH transfer will count as direct deposit right ? I thought I read that somewhere ?
Message 90 of 332
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.