Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA AMEX

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

USAA AMEX

Had some time to kill so I was browsing the reviews on USAA's site fro their AMEX and came across this review which left me confused consdering USAA is a very tight lender.

"I have only had my card about two months now and I have made progress on improving my credit already. I would recommend this card to everyone that is wanting to fix or better their credit.' Dated 6/8/2011

I wonder what this person cnsidered 'fix their credit'

Also I wasn't aware that USAA offerred secured AMEX or Mastercard. But from reading it seems like they never unsecure it. You just have to apply for a new card.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA AMEX

@CS800 wrote:

Had some time to kill so I was browsing the reviews on USAA's site fro their AMEX and came across this review which left me confused consdering USAA is a very tight lender.

"I have only had my card about two months now and I have made progress on improving my credit already. I would recommend this card to everyone that is wanting to fix or better their credit.' Dated 6/8/2011

I wonder what this person cnsidered 'fix their credit'

Also I wasn't aware that USAA offerred secured AMEX or Mastercard. But from reading it seems like they never unsecure it. You just have to apply for a new card.

Did you ask that person about it?

What kind of help do you need?   or what is your question about USAA Amex card?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.