Super Contributor
CS800

USAA AMEX

Had some time to kill so I was browsing the reviews on USAA's site fro their AMEX and came across this review which left me confused consdering USAA is a very tight lender.

"I have only had my card about two months now and I have made progress on improving my credit already. I would recommend this card to everyone that is wanting to fix or better their credit.' Dated 6/8/2011

I wonder what this person cnsidered 'fix their credit'

Also I wasn't aware that USAA offerred secured AMEX or Mastercard. But from reading it seems like they never unsecure it. You just have to apply for a new card.

Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

Re: USAA AMEX

CS800 wrote:

Had some time to kill so I was browsing the reviews on USAA's site fro their AMEX and came across this review which left me confused consdering USAA is a very tight lender.

"I have only had my card about two months now and I have made progress on improving my credit already. I would recommend this card to everyone that is wanting to fix or better their credit.' Dated 6/8/2011

I wonder what this person cnsidered 'fix their credit'

Also I wasn't aware that USAA offerred secured AMEX or Mastercard. But from reading it seems like they never unsecure it. You just have to apply for a new card.

Did you ask that person about it?

What kind of help do you need?   or what is your question about USAA Amex card?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}