Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA App - You have special offers available

tag
ambivalent
Established Contributor

USAA App - You have special offers available

So this morning I log into my USAA mobile app to check my accounts.  Well, I click on the line for my NFCU credit card and it says at the top "Special Offer Available".  Well of course I can't select it or anything.  I log into NFCU's site from my computer and don't see anything.  Has anyone ever had this happen?  What could it mean??

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
C24Webb
Regular Contributor

Re: USAA App - You have special offers available

Were you checking your checking/savings/other banking accounts on the USAA app, and you have your other cards tied to it?  

It could be an offer from USAA, like a home line of credit or an auto loan offer.  They have been pushing those on me like crazy lately (I am appreciative, just don't need those at this time).

Card/Limit/Opened — Discover it: $27,600 2/14 | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $10,500 7/14 | Banana Republic Visa: $10,000 7/14 | USAA Cash Rewards Visa Signature: $9,000 6/11 | Chase Freedom: $2,000 3/12
History — AAoA: 42 months | Oldest account: 119 months (including AU) | Inquiries: 1 EX 0 EQ 0 TU | Score: 765 (Discover TU) 750 (USAA CreditCheck Monitoring EX FAKO)
Message 2 of 5
ambivalent
Established Contributor

@C24Webb wrote:

Were you checking your checking/savings/other banking accounts on the USAA app, and you have your other cards tied to it?  

It could be an offer from USAA, like a home line of credit or an auto loan offer.  They have been pushing those on me like crazy lately (I am appreciative, just don't need those at this time).

Right... I can see my NFCU accounts from my USAA app.  It was on the NFCU CC page thing...nothing on the USAA accounts.  I'm not eligible for any of USAA's other stuff.  Who knows. 

Message 3 of 5
haveus33nm3
Contributor

I got the same thing upon login with them today. Mine was for auto refinancing. My car is fully paid off. Plus, my current scores wouldn't even get me in the door financing through them (ultimately my goal is to finance a new car within the year and give my daughter my current car since she's startng college in the fall). I have a checking account and secured visa through them. As you can see, my scores are nowhere near yours, so I'm pretty sure these are just advertisements they are pushing and not prequal offers.

EQ 616 TU 638 EX 642 - MyFICO 4/2015

previously: EQ 578 TU 613 EX 614 - MyFICO 2/2015
Message 4 of 5
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Well they need to quit!  I was all ready for a CLI or something LOL. Lame, USAA, so very lame.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.