Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Approval!

tag
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

USAA Approval!

A few days ago, I went through the process of trying to see if I would be eligible for membership through USAA.  My father was in the Marines many years ago but did not become a member of USAA.  So after putting in my information and my dad's information, apparantely they gave me partial membership.  I transferred $500 from my bank account to open a checking account with them and then I applied for their rewards CC and signed up for their credit monitor services.  So I got an email today saying I was approved and to login in to my account and get more information from my messages.  CL is $4000, which I am very happy with.  I was having doubts about gettng this one, so I am doing a very major happy dance right now.  Can't wait until it arrives!  I'm so excited about this!!!

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA Approval!

Congrats!!

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 2 of 4
hotpoint
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!  Great Bank, and very high level of CSR.  If you can check on their auto insurance.

HotPoint

Message 3 of 4
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Awesome, congrats!! What is your APR if you do not mind sharing? 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.