ceejx
Established Contributor

Re: USAA Approved!

Thanks everyone! Yes I'm a full member as an Army vet

Message 11 of 15
ceejx
Established Contributor

Guess I went on a bit of a small app spree before I went to bed last night Smiley Happy Applied for a Chase Sapphire and got the 30 day notice... just called the back door and she verified some info, asked about my chargeoff from 2006 and said she recommended approval but will take 2 weeks for me to get a decision. Woohoo!

Now time to call BofA for the Americard Rewards Visa that I applied for

Message 12 of 15
greeneman21
Contributor

Congrats!!!

Wallet: NFCU CashRewards 35k-- USAA AMEX 28k-- USAA World MC 22k-- Discover IT 17.5k--Chase Freedom 23.5k-- NFCU NavCheck 15k
Message 13 of 15
ceejx
Established Contributor

Anybody happen to know a working back door to BofA? I called one I found last night, and the only status option just told me I would receive a decision in 30 days, when I finally talked to someone, he repeated the same thing. No luck talking to a manual reviewer or underwriter Smiley Sad 30 days is a long time! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
ceejx
Established Contributor

Figured I'd try one last one, American Express Blue Cash... reading they pull from EX... they pulled from TU!!! The only report my collections haven't fallen off of yet! Smiley Sad I was declined, anyone know if I recon if they would pull EX or EQ, or should I just let this one go?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.