Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA CLI

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: USAA CLI

@skyisthelimit wrote:

It seems to me that most major card companies just don't like to do "manual" work like PC.  If I "qualify" for a 10k line, but my current card is 1k (and won't grow!), then just switch me over and keep my age....sigh.... I have never worked in the industry, but just seems to me like they just don't want to work....so *kick* them Smiley Tongue

I never got that either. I did ask them to even move this $1000 to the AMEX that I have with them...no joy.

The ideal situation would have been (since they already did a HP) to PC me to the World MC. The classic card I have with them has a $30 AF. I will close it before the AF is due this October.

Message 31 of 32
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA CLI

@CS800 wrote:

@skyisthelimit wrote:

It seems to me that most major card companies just don't like to do "manual" work like PC.  If I "qualify" for a 10k line, but my current card is 1k (and won't grow!), then just switch me over and keep my age....sigh.... I have never worked in the industry, but just seems to me like they just don't want to work....so *kick* them Smiley Tongue

I never got that either. I did ask them to even move this $1000 to the AMEX that I have with them...no joy.

The ideal situation would have been (since they already did a HP) to PC me to the World MC. The classic card I have with them has a $30 AF. I will close it before the AF is due this October.

Sorry CS - I really thought they might help you out with this.  Smiley Sad

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.