Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA CLI

A month ago I hit over 6 months on my USAA MC. I started out with in initial CL of 8K. I called a few days ago and spoke to a rep. She approved me on the spot for an increase to 25K without a hard pull. That's a 17K CLI.

Needless to say I love USAA.

My EQ is 680
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA CLI

Nice!!!

I'll have to try that (and/or APR reduction) in a few months when mine turns 6 months old...

-MsMS
Message 2 of 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats! That's a HUGE CLI. I'm hoping for something similar on my Amex Blue sometime soon.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Cool. I'm on 2 months now and use the card frequently and PIF way ahead of statement. Got 2 CC's, auto ins, small investment fund , checking & savings, and a personal loan w/ them.
Hope they show the same kind of luv to me.
My Mom is so proud that I took advantage of them since I found out about USAA on these boards.Never even knew they existed. She's been w/ them for years, my Grandfather was career Army and retired a Major.
Just got the wife in and gave her a joint CC card (denied because of bk when she app'ed) and she's happy because they have a rewards debit card.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.