Reply
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

USAA CLI

Took the plunge today and got a CLI to $10,000 from $4k..not bad I would say :smileyhappy:




Moderator
Revelate
Posts: 9,648
Registered: ‎12-30-2011
0

Re: USAA CLI


CS800 wrote:

Took the plunge today and got a CLI to $10,000 from $4k..not bad I would say :smileyhappy:



Mucho congrats on the most excellent CLI!

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
discernment
Posts: 1,142
Registered: ‎09-01-2011
0

Re: USAA CLI

Congratulations!!!  :smileyhappy:

How long did you have the $4k credit limit before asking for the increase?



Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: USAA CLI


discernment wrote:

Congratulations!!!  :smileyhappy:

How long did you have the $4k credit limit before asking for the increase?


Got the card last October so Since I doing CLi's on my cards, I figured hey the inqs will all expire right about the same time so I took the plunge.




Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: USAA CLI


Revelate wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Took the plunge today and got a CLI to $10,000 from $4k..not bad I would say :smileyhappy:



Mucho congrats on the most excellent CLI!


Gracias amigo




Valued Contributor
discernment
Posts: 1,142
Registered: ‎09-01-2011
0

Re: USAA CLI


CS800 wrote:

Got the card last October so Since I doing CLi's on my cards, I figured hey the inqs will all expire right about the same time so I took the plunge.


So, about 8 months -- not even a year -- VERY COOL!!! 



Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card
Regular Contributor
DonGonzalo
Posts: 183
Registered: ‎05-18-2012
0

Re: USAA CLI


CS800 wrote:

Revelate wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Took the plunge today and got a CLI to $10,000 from $4k..not bad I would say :smileyhappy:



Mucho congrats on the most excellent CLI!


Gracias amigo


Muy bien OP!

Let's Go Heat!! Vamos Heat!
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc
Posts: 1,352
Registered: ‎01-14-2009
0

Re: USAA CLI


CS800 wrote:

discernment wrote:

Congratulations!!!  :smileyhappy:

How long did you have the $4k credit limit before asking for the increase?


Got the card last October so Since I doing CLi's on my cards, I figured hey the inqs will all expire right about the same time so I took the plunge.



Hard inquiry on EQ? Congrats!

Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: USAA CLI


kevinjjc wrote:

CS800 wrote:

discernment wrote:

Congratulations!!!  :smileyhappy:

How long did you have the $4k credit limit before asking for the increase?


Got the card last October so Since I doing CLi's on my cards, I figured hey the inqs will all expire right about the same time so I took the plunge.



Hard inquiry on EQ? Congrats!


I'm certain this will be a HP on EQ




Frequent Contributor
suebee123
Posts: 252
Registered: ‎11-13-2011
0

Re: USAA CLI

Wow...that's great.  I am waiting till July to ask for a CLI.  I will have had the card over 6 mos. and my current CL is 4000.00 so I will try for 10,000 too!  Thanks for updating us.

 

Current: EQ Fico (700), EX Fico AMX (681) TU Fico Walmart (711) MyFico TU (708) Vantage: TU 803, EX 777, EQ 789
Goal: 700+ across the board.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}