Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA CLI

Very nice CLI, congrats!

I intend to hit USAA up for a card sometime in the future.  For now I am gardening and got my sites set on BCP Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 32
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

I love USAA, but I feel that their credit cards are not that great in terms of rewards and perks. But it's convenient to have everything (banking, insurance, credit cards, etc.) under one login. I have my USAA credit card listed as my overdraft protection for my USAA checking account.

Message 12 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree Kevin, the perks are not so great.  I am looking at a USAA card as a potential back up card for carrying emergency balances on.  High CL and low interest rate.  Plus their banking is on the decent side, so if I change the location of my residence it will be no big deal for me to leave my present CU.  I will just transfer all of my business to USAA, since I already have a savings with them Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 32
kingrone1

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 14 of 32
CS800
Super Contributor

They are definitely a conservative lender. I didnt use this card much apart from a restaurant here and there.

Message 15 of 32
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Congrats CS! That is a really nice increase from them... Really nice!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 16 of 32
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@CS800 wrote:

They are definitely a conservative lender. I didnt use this card much apart from a restaurant here and there.

Isn't that the antithesis of conservative lender?  Just sayin' Smiley Wink

        
Message 17 of 32
CS800
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

You mean beign a conservastive lender and me getting this CL? They love service members I guess Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 32
CS800
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

Congrats CS! That is a really nice increase from them... Really nice!

Thanks Ray, you have one of their cards too right with $20K?

Message 19 of 32
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@CS800 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

You mean beign a conservastive lender and me getting this CL? They love service members I guess Smiley Happy

Heh, anyone that gives out a 4->10K on a CLI to someone who doesn't heavily use the card, I'd say was pretty aggressive rather than conservative Smiley Happy  But yeah, USAA lub full members long time.

        
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.