Did you mean: 

USAA CLI

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA CLI

@CS800 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

Congrats CS! That is a really nice increase from them... Really nice!

Thanks Ray, you have one of their cards too right with $20K?

Yes, I have the World MC with a $25,000 line... Good card to have I think. I am at 7.75% interest too!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 21 of 32
skyisthelimit
New Contributor

Congrats on the bump.  Rockinray what was your ex fico and rough income for getting the 25k line?  Also does anyone know how soon or have exp usaa doing the automatic bumps?  I see the OP had the card for 8 months and requesed the line, not just automatic.

Message 22 of 32
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@skyisthelimit wrote:

Congrats on the bump.  Rockinray what was your ex fico and rough income for getting the 25k line?  Also does anyone know how soon or have exp usaa doing the automatic bumps?  I see the OP had the card for 8 months and requesed the line, not just automatic.

I have had this card since 1983 or 1984. I got it the first year the USAA FSB opened. I think it started at $5k and over the years has automatically jumped up to $25k. No idea what my score was back then! Sorry about that...

Ray

Message 23 of 32
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

Congrats CS! That is a really nice increase from them... Really nice!

Thanks Ray, you have one of their cards too right with $20K?

Yes, I have the World MC with a $25,000 line... Good card to have I think. I am at 7.75% interest too!

@Anonymous! Smiley Happy I also have a USAA World MC with a 10k limit @ 7.75% APR

Message 24 of 32
CS800
Super Contributor

When I was in my rebuilding phase , they gave. me this platinum classic unsecured and its still sits today at $1000 CL . Was told that this classic will not grow beyond this CL. I might close it since is has a $30AF

Message 25 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:
When I was in my rebuilding phase , they gave. me this platinum classic unsecured and its still sits today at $1000 CL . Was told that this classic will not grow beyond this CL. I might close it since is has a $30AF

With your present score and history with them, you may want to contact them and ask about a PC, keep that history going Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 32
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

I would close this if they will not PC it for you unless it will kill your AAoA...

Ray

Message 27 of 32
CS800
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

I would close this if they will not PC it for you unless it will kill your AAoA...

But if i kill it, it will still report so I dont think it would affect my AAoA and the Cl of $1000 is minor.

Message 28 of 32
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

But if i kill it, it will still report so I dont think it would affect my AAoA and the Cl of $1000 is minor.

Good point. I'd kill it then. Maybe call them and tell them why. Maybe they woud PC it for you?

Ray

Message 29 of 32
skyisthelimit
New Contributor

It seems to me that most major card companies just don't like to do "manual" work like PC.  If I "qualify" for a 10k line, but my current card is 1k (and won't grow!), then just switch me over and keep my age....sigh.... I have never worked in the industry, but just seems to me like they just don't want to work....so *kick* them Smiley Tongue

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.