Established Member
T2J

USAA CLI

A month ago I hit over 6 months on my USAA MC. I started out with in initial CL of 8K. I called a few days ago and spoke to a rep. She approved me on the spot for an increase to 25K without a hard pull. That's a 17K CLI.

Needless to say I love USAA.

My EQ is 680
Regular Contributor
MsMS

Re: USAA CLI

Nice!!!

I'll have to try that (and/or APR reduction) in a few months when mine turns 6 months old...

-MsMS
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Congrats! That's a HUGE CLI. I'm hoping for something similar on my Amex Blue sometime soon.
Here we go again...
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Cool. I'm on 2 months now and use the card frequently and PIF way ahead of statement. Got 2 CC's, auto ins, small investment fund , checking & savings, and a personal loan w/ them.
Hope they show the same kind of luv to me.
My Mom is so proud that I took advantage of them since I found out about USAA on these boards.Never even knew they existed. She's been w/ them for years, my Grandfather was career Army and retired a Major.
Just got the wife in and gave her a joint CC card (denied because of bk when she app'ed) and she's happy because they have a rewards debit card.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+