Valued Contributor
ezdoesit

Re: USAA Card

Fico  mid to low 700's.  For my Amex they pulled ex. 12k cl.  For World Mc pulled eq. 15kcl.  I have baddies for some from 5yrs ago and some from 6 yrs ago.  I am a partial member I think.  I never understood what you have to do to be a full member i heard you just have to have an insurance product.

New Contributor
pats23

Re: USAA Card

Also worth noting I went to apply for a usaa card and filled out everything saved the app and never submitted. Got a few emails the following days saying come finish ur app then about a week went bye an I got an an email saying I was pre approved and there it was in my offers. I applied and instant approval for 10k.
Could just be coincidental but worth noting

$4000----------- $5000------------$15000-------------$3500-------------NPSL----------$2500------------$5000----------$10000--------$5000

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}