Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Credit Cards

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: USAA Credit Cards

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm on my second card offer right now. First one expired on 7.31, and 8 days later another one popped up.

How does this offer look? 

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Saleen099 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm on my second card offer right now. First one expired on 7.31, and 8 days later another one popped up.

APR is too high. It's for the Rate Advantage Mastercard at 14.9%. That APR pretty much defeats the purpose of that card. Interesting thing is that the first offer was for the Rate Advantage Visa at 12.9%. It's moving in the wrong direction.

Message 22 of 23
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

APR is too high. It's for the Rate Advantage Mastercard at 14.9%. That APR pretty much defeats the purpose of that card. Interesting thing is that the first offer was for the Rate Advantage Visa at 12.9%. It's moving in the wrong direction.

That's definitely moving in the wrong direction.   I still have my auto loan offer for 4.25% but when I go to click on it  this is what appears. Limited Time Offer: Discounted auto loan rates — as low as 0.74% APR for 36 months when you buy through the USAA Car Buying Service. Offer expires 09/30/2015.See note 1 Learn More About USAA Car Buying Service

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.