Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Credit Monitoring

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

USAA Credit Monitoring

Okay I give up; I have USAA credit monitoring and I logged in tonight to pull a report and the entire site has changed.  I can't find the link to get into my credit monitoring account, and when I google it, all I get is the page to sign up for the service.  Can anyone help me out here ? This is crazy....

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA Credit Monitoring

Just went to USAA.com looked in my accounts and its still there in the same spot. Click on it and asks you for your last 4. Then when you get into the credit monitoring page the refresh button is on the left.
My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 2 of 7
n777ua
Established Contributor

I'm under the "my accounts" tab, I can see "my accounts summary" but there's nothing there for credit monitoring.  

Message 3 of 7
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

Did you quit paying for it? Thats the only reason I can think of for it not to be there. Call USAA and see what they say.
My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 4 of 7
n777ua
Established Contributor

Nope, pay every month.  I'll send 'em a msg.  Thanks..

Message 5 of 7
n777ua
Established Contributor

Can you send me the USAA link that pops up when you click on it and i'll see if I can get in that way ? 

Message 6 of 7
n777ua
Established Contributor

@n777ua wrote:

Can you send me the USAA link that pops up when you click on it and i'll see if I can get in that way ? 

Cancel that, I found it...cheers!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.